I enjoy all forms of Visual Art including Filmmaking, Video Editing, Motion Graphics, Animation, Compositing, and Design. I’ve been involved with Digital Video since the year 2000. I’ve done a lot of learning over the years, and enjoy expanding my knowledge through each project I work on!
Click Here to download a PDF file of my resume.
• 2013 Video Editor for The Hollywood MMA Show
• 2013 Director/Video Editor for Monkeys In Space “Supermodel Suitcase” (Official Music Video)
• 2012 Video Editor for Monkeys In Space “Flying Under the Influence” Tour (Documentary)
• 2012 Director/Video Editor for Abrina “Step Up” (Official Music Video)
• 2009-2011 Freelance Video Editing/Graphic Design
• 2009 EMotion Web Video San Diego, CA.
Video Editor for Tri-City Medical Presentation under EMotion Web Video
• 2005-2006 Wedding Videography San Diego, CA.
• 2004-2007 RK Records Los Angeles, CA.
Videographer/Video Editor for pop female music group “Bittersweet” creating DVD Packaging and Web Videos
• 2009 Media Carnival 48 Hour Film Festival: “Fatal Frames”
Best in show, best cinematography and best artistic/experimental film
• 2009 San Diego County Fair: “Fatal Frames” Short Film – Won best in class and best in show
• 2005 Best Fest America: “American Living” Music Video
• Digital Video Experience: Videography, Video Editing, Motion Graphics, and Compositing
• Graphic Design Experience: Print, Logos, and Web
• Software Experience: Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Motion, Shake, After Effects, DVD Studio Pro
• Platform Experience: Mac and PC Experience
• 2010 Palomar College – San Marcos, CA. Certified in Digital Media/Digital Video
• 2005 Poway High School Graduate – Poway, CA.